"Our efforts to lower health care costs has resulted in a very fortunate by-product -- a significant reduction in the amount of medical product waste entering landfills."
- Murray Walden, Founder
H-Source is a hospital-to-hospital network that provides a single point of contact for communication between healthcare professionals to reduce revenue loss from expiring, overstocked or unneeded inventories. By allowing flexibility in purchasing options, H-Source positions hospitals to support a greener economy by preventing product waste from entering landfills. Through its user-friendly web platform, H-Source provides access to a private network of healthcare professionals from which hospitals can purchase products at significant discounts from other H-Source member hospitals before the original equipment manufacturer. The H-Source platform enables network members to control their own accounts and accomplish the following:
- Search by product, manufacturer, product code or description.
- Search for or sell products by IDN, GPO or all members with built-in fitters.
- Check current inventory for future out dates and sell-before expiration date.
- Email seller for information on product purchases.
- Choose sale/transfer terms.
- Add pictures of products for sale.