If you have an exciting business idea that's poised to revolutionize your industry, we want to talk with you! Tell us about your product or idea, available resources, management staff and how McKinstry mentoring and consulting would benefit your business. We're interested in learning how our facility and services can meet your needs.
We're excited to know what you have to offer, and we're sure you're anxious to know if the Innovation Center is the right fit for your business. Let's get acquainted.
Once we have your basic information and business plan, you'll sit down with our Innovation Center team to review some key business items:
- Your company's business proposition
- Background and experience of the principals
- Financial viability and proforma
- Status of the business plan
- Market research and growth potential
- Intellectual property position
- Owners' commitment—both financial and personal time to the venture
- Business references
- Potential for interaction with other Innovation Center entrepreneurs